In today’s society, we believe that every woman should own it all when it comes to been fashionable and beautiful. Fashion in this century cannot be compared to the 1990’s fashion where a woman can wear a particular attire for days but a today fashion woman can go as much as wearing 3-5 attires in a day, why? Because she wants to be beautiful, fashionable, elegant and classy wherever she appears regardless of her age bracket.
Come with me, let me show you the12 things every fashionable woman should have in her closet;
- Perfect Coverage Bras and Pants
Just like the laying of foundation when building a house, so is bra and pant in every woman’s life. Every woman should have a very good collections of Bra and pants in her closet. Always keep them dry and clean to avoid infections and always look out quality and affordability.
2. Pairs of Well Fitted Plain Black Trousers
As a grown woman whether a working class or a business woman, you should have a pair of well fitted plain black trouser for that classic look, especially when you need to meet with clients, business associates, official outings and name them. Trust me when I say it fits any colour of shirts, fitted or slack shirts and blazers. You can also have other unique colours of your choice such as grey, navy blue and so on.
3. Pairs of Denim Trousers
No matter how many pair you have, it is never enough and for those that don’t have them yet, “They are a must”. They come in different colours but to me, I love the bright blue and the dark wash colour. They are comfortable and goes with top of your choice including native blouses. So, get the ones that fits your body and rock them as a super woman.
4. Fitted Pencil Skirts
Pencil skirts are powerful feminine wears that flatters most body shapes and figures. They can be in suit materials, Ankara fabrics, stretchy and more. For classy and ladylike look, try fitted pencil skirts. You can rock them with fitted or slack blouses and can also be worn to different events either formal or casual meetings.
5. White shirts
Pairs of white shirts must be included in every woman’s closet. It can be long sleeve, short sleeve, T-shirts, with strips and many more. They make you appear classy, unique and chic. Can be worn on denim trousers, plain trousers, pencil skirt and A-line skirts.
6. A-Line Skirts
These female wears are extremely super comfortable unlike the fitted pencil skirts. They are classy, chic and definitely flattering. They go with everything including T-shirts and tank.
7. Classic Black Blazers
This powerful garment takes your outfit from casual to sophistication. Just wear on any top and get that smart looks. You can get other unique colours such as white, blue and any other of your choice. Get the ones that accentuates your figures.
8. Black Gowns
According to Miuccia Prada, “What you wear is how you present yourself to the world. Especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion becomes an instant language!”
This is one outfit that you definitely must ensure that you buy the quality ones because you will wear them a million times. Whether long, short, one-shoulder, long sleeve, short sleeve or strips, which ever choice you make, they don’t loss style. You can pair this up with a nice pair of sneakers, heels or flat ballet, statement earrings and hand bags.
It can be worn to work, casual and official meetings, cocktail parties and evening occasions. No wardrope is ever complete without a sexy black gown.
9. Flat Ballet and Heels
Flat shoe and heels are a must-have for every woman in the corporate and business world. Either of them can be worn on any type of outfits and for events like cocktail parties, evening outings, meeting, churches and so on.
10. Pairs of Sneakers
Unlike in the 1990s, a modern fashionable woman should have pairs of sneakers in her closet. These can be worn for years if they have quality and are properly maintained. Even if you don’t have other colours, black and white sneakers is a goal! For a chic look, wear with a pair of denim and fitted T-shirt or even a black gown. Always clean and dry after use.
The skin around your eyes including your eyelids is very sensitive to sunlight. This is a must-have for everyday use for all women out there. They protect your eyes from dust, wind, sand, elements and sun-related health issues. Go and get one if you don’t have one yet.
12. Good Leather Hand bags
There are large varieties of good leather hand bags in the market for every day modern woman. Hand bags are women best friend and every fashionable woman must have one or few. For a perfect hand bags, go for durability, affordability and style. They are not only for carrying daily useful items but for style as well.
Every fashionable modern woman should not joke with the above-mentioned items. Always look out for quality, affordability, style and they should be properly taken care of after use.
- Tears And Tributes As Lagos Council Boss Is Laid To Rest June 23, 2021
- Nigerians Reacts As Petrol Cost Hits N256, Subsidy N150b June 23, 2021
- Herdsmen: ‘Shun Northern Cattle For Local Cows’ -Nollywood Legend, Pete Edochie Urges Igbo People June 23, 2021
- N7.1bn Fraud: Court Fixes Date For Orji Uzor Kalu’s Retrial June 23, 2021
- ‘I Am In Pains’ – Harrysong Cries Out After Finding Out A ‘Single Mum Of 2’ He Was Sending Money To Is Actually A Very Ugly Man June 23, 2021
- US Actress, Angelina Jolie Visits Burkina Faso Refugee Camp June 23, 2021
- Akwa Ibom Sets Up Committee To Investigate Expulsion Of Student Who Allegedly Insulted Governor On Facebook June 23, 2021
- Exposed! Police Inspector In Soup For Allegedly Gunrunning And Renting Riffles To Notorious Criminals In Cross River State June 23, 2021
- Insecurity: How University Of Jos Hired Local Hunters To Protect Campus And Hostels June 23, 2021
- “A Goat Is Better Than A Man Who Beats His Wife” – Apostle Suleman Blows Hot June 23, 2021
- “Your Well Don Too Deep” – Bobrisky Berates Ka3na After She Opened Up About Her S3xual Encounter With Praise June 23, 2021
- #BBNaijaReunion: See How Praise Reacted After Ka3na Accused Him Of ‘Lasting Five Seconds In Bed’ June 23, 2021
- #BBNaijaReunion: “He Lasted Only 5 seconds” – Ka3na Opens Up On Sexual Encounter With Praise (Video) June 23, 2021
- Drama As Police Protects Coca-Cola Truck After It Crushes 3 To Death In Ibadan June 23, 2021
- Umahi’s Commissioner Dies, Driver Unconscious, Governor Declares Holiday, Prayer June 23, 2021
- TREM Daily Devotional For 23rd June 2021 By Dr. Mike Okonkwo – You Have Been Discharged and Acquitted With No Appeal June 23, 2021
- Catholic Daily Mass Reading For 23rd June 2021 Online June 23, 2021
- True Worship Of God – Anglican Daily Fountain For 23rd June 2021 June 23, 2021
- Scripture Union Daily Guide For 23rd June 2021 – God’s Judgement Dramatized June 23, 2021
- Joseph Prince Devotional For 23rd June 2021 – You Are Accepted In The Beloved June 23, 2021
Health5 days ago
WHO: Women Of Childbearing Age Should Be Banned From Drinking Alcohol
Entertainment7 days ago
How Miss Africa Russia Representative From Nigeria Stormed Stage With Blood-stained Nigerian Flag (Video)
National news7 days ago
Buhari To Visit Borno On Thursday
Entertainment5 days ago
Tope Alabi Begs Adeyinka Alaseyori for Forgiveness, Says “I Am Not A Perfect Person”
National news6 days ago
Sleepy Buhari Making Corruption Run Rampant In Nigeria – American Economist, Steve Hanke
Faith7 days ago
Our Daily Bread Devotional Message For 17th June 2021 – The Way of Faith
National news6 days ago
BREAKING: Fresh Xenophobic Protests In South Africa As Violent Groups Threaten Bloodshed On Nigerians, Others
Metro5 days ago
Kwara: Angry Youths Allegedly Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station