Popular singers, Tiwa Savage and Seyi Shay, have been involved in a fight in a salon in Lagos.
In a video, which surfaced online, the duo was seen being pulled apart from getting physical at the salon as they threw altercations at each other.
Seyi Shay had walked up to Tiwa Savage at the salon to say hi, but Tiwa was not having it.
According to Tiwa Savage, Seyi Shay had no right to walk up to her to say hi, considering what she and Victoria Kimani had done to her in the past.
Seyi Shay and Victoria Kimani had in 2019 released their covers of Kizz Daniel’s hit song, ‘Fvck You’, where they had both dissed Tiwa Savage.
In her lyrics, Seyi Shay said, “You know I’m not Savage, I pay my bills.”
Victoria Kimani, in her part, accused Tiwa Savage of prostitution and blocking her from a show.
Teasing Tiwa Savage, who is also known as ‘African Bad Gyal’, Kimani said, “Grandma African bad gyal, turning 45 and still claiming bad girl. You can block me from a show but you can’t block my blessings. We all know you selling pu*ssy and it’s so depressing”.
In the video, Tiwa Savage said she was not going to publicly respond to Seyi Shay or Victoria Kimani because she did not want to disgrace or embarrass them.
She said, “Don’t come to me and think you can say hi with the dirty and disgusting spirit that you have. You think I have forgotten what you guys did? How many years ago? You and Victoria Kimani. You think I can forget?
“You did a whole song; you and that b*tch did a whole song. You went on interviews and said sh*t about me and I didn’t say nothing.
“I have never slept with your man. I have never taken a job from you. I have never gone on radio to say sh*t. You don’t try and squash sh*t by saying hi. You try and squash sh*t by calling me on the phone and talking about it. If I have an issue, I don’t just walk up to you and say ‘hi’. No”
In her defence, Seyi Shay responded, “The only reason why I greeted you is to try and squash all that is going on and to say sorry. I am not going to listen to this because you got your facts wrong.
“Tiwa, how about the things that you have done? You want me to open everything here? I am not like you. I am not going to do that. If you want to start acting up and acting like an ‘agbaya’ right now, carry on.”
However, Seyi Shay’s comment did not sit down well with Tiwa Savage as the latter dared her to spill the secrets she claimed she knew.
She said, “You’re the one that wants to open my ‘nyansh’. Please, open it. Your ‘nyansh’ is the dirtiest in this industry. You f*cking hoe, slut! Open it! There is nothing I have done in this life that I regret. Nothing! Everybody knows I am very proud of my sh*t.
“But you, look at you. You look half-dead. Look at your skin. You know what? For a clear skin, you need to mind your business. That’s what will clear up your f*cking ugly skin.”
Tiwa Savage further denied ever gossiping about Seyi Shay or Victoria Kimani or trying to take jobs away from either of them.
“I will say it to you. God should take my child that I birthed, God should take him if I have ever done or said anything about you or Victoria Kimani,” Tiwa said.
She continued, “B*tch, I am made! I have money; I have nothing to take from you. I am not going to be hired for a show and say something else.”
Tiwa and Seyi then got physical as they called each other vulgar names and were prevented from hurting each other as other salon users pulled them apart.
- Tears And Tributes As Lagos Council Boss Is Laid To Rest June 23, 2021
- Nigerians Reacts As Petrol Cost Hits N256, Subsidy N150b June 23, 2021
- Herdsmen: ‘Shun Northern Cattle For Local Cows’ -Nollywood Legend, Pete Edochie Urges Igbo People June 23, 2021
- N7.1bn Fraud: Court Fixes Date For Orji Uzor Kalu’s Retrial June 23, 2021
- ‘I Am In Pains’ – Harrysong Cries Out After Finding Out A ‘Single Mum Of 2’ He Was Sending Money To Is Actually A Very Ugly Man June 23, 2021
- US Actress, Angelina Jolie Visits Burkina Faso Refugee Camp June 23, 2021
- Akwa Ibom Sets Up Committee To Investigate Expulsion Of Student Who Allegedly Insulted Governor On Facebook June 23, 2021
- Exposed! Police Inspector In Soup For Allegedly Gunrunning And Renting Riffles To Notorious Criminals In Cross River State June 23, 2021
- Insecurity: How University Of Jos Hired Local Hunters To Protect Campus And Hostels June 23, 2021
- “A Goat Is Better Than A Man Who Beats His Wife” – Apostle Suleman Blows Hot June 23, 2021
- “Your Well Don Too Deep” – Bobrisky Berates Ka3na After She Opened Up About Her S3xual Encounter With Praise June 23, 2021
- #BBNaijaReunion: See How Praise Reacted After Ka3na Accused Him Of ‘Lasting Five Seconds In Bed’ June 23, 2021
- #BBNaijaReunion: “He Lasted Only 5 seconds” – Ka3na Opens Up On Sexual Encounter With Praise (Video) June 23, 2021
- Drama As Police Protects Coca-Cola Truck After It Crushes 3 To Death In Ibadan June 23, 2021
- Umahi’s Commissioner Dies, Driver Unconscious, Governor Declares Holiday, Prayer June 23, 2021
- TREM Daily Devotional For 23rd June 2021 By Dr. Mike Okonkwo – You Have Been Discharged and Acquitted With No Appeal June 23, 2021
- Catholic Daily Mass Reading For 23rd June 2021 Online June 23, 2021
- True Worship Of God – Anglican Daily Fountain For 23rd June 2021 June 23, 2021
- Scripture Union Daily Guide For 23rd June 2021 – God’s Judgement Dramatized June 23, 2021
- Joseph Prince Devotional For 23rd June 2021 – You Are Accepted In The Beloved June 23, 2021
Entertainment7 days ago
How Miss Africa Russia Representative From Nigeria Stormed Stage With Blood-stained Nigerian Flag (Video)
Health5 days ago
WHO: Women Of Childbearing Age Should Be Banned From Drinking Alcohol
National news7 days ago
Buhari To Visit Borno On Thursday
Entertainment5 days ago
Tope Alabi Begs Adeyinka Alaseyori for Forgiveness, Says “I Am Not A Perfect Person”
Faith7 days ago
Our Daily Bread Devotional Message For 17th June 2021 – The Way of Faith
National news6 days ago
Sleepy Buhari Making Corruption Run Rampant In Nigeria – American Economist, Steve Hanke
National news6 days ago
BREAKING: Fresh Xenophobic Protests In South Africa As Violent Groups Threaten Bloodshed On Nigerians, Others
Entertainment7 days ago
Sexual Assault: Baba Ijesha Denied Bail, Case Transferred To High Court