The break-up drama between popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, and her former lover, Prince Kpokpogri, has gotten messier. Earlier today, there were claims that the actress petitioned the Commissioner of Police, Federal Capital Territory, to investigate her former lover, Prince Kpokpogri Joseph, for allegedly blackmailing her.
Due to this, it was reported that Kpokpogri was picked up by the Department of State Services.
According to the petition widely circulated on social media, titled, “Blackmail, extortion and obtaining by false pretences against a certain Prince Kpokpogri Joseph,” the actress claimed that her ex-boyfriend is a serial blackmailer.
In the petition, the actress, through her lawyers, claimed that Kpokpogri intended to leak her nude pictures online. She further claimed that her former lover borrowed N8m from her but only refunded N6m.
The petition reads in part, “In June 2021, one Prince Kpokpogri Joseph started to court our client with a proposal to marry her. In the process, he would invite our client to his residence and sometimes he came over to our client’s residence. Unknown to our client, the said Joseph Kpokpogri had other motives for courting our client.
“Our client now has reasons and evidence to believe that Joseph Kpokpogri had planted closed-circuit television cameras (CCTV cameras) at private areas of his residence, and had stage-managed those visits with the aim of blackmailing our client.
“She was surprised when, sometime in August 2021, the suspect started demanding money from her and threatening to expose her nude pictures and other such documents relating to her. To actualise his demand, the said Kpokpogri started sending messages, documents, and files containing sensitive information and materials relating our client to her phone number while releasing some to the public.
“Our client believes that some of those information were obtained either through wire-tapping her phone and/or through such other means without her authorisation.
“The said Kpokpogri equally obtained the sum of N8,000,000.00 (Eight million naira) from our client under false pretenses. However, he has paid back the sum of N6,000,000.00 (six million naira) but has refused, failed, and/or neglected to pay the sum of N2,000,000.00 (Two million naira) outstanding.
“Our client’s Toyota Hilux van (2021 model) bought in her name is also in the custody of Kpokpogri which he has refused to return despite several demands.”
In a swift response, Kpokpogri, took to his Instagram page to do a live video informing his friends and fans that he was not arrested by personnel of the DSS.
He said, “I dey my house, rumour say that I have been picked by the DSS. If you have any information on anybody, don’t come to the social media and rant and talk nonsense. Come out with your evidence, put it before the public. I want the general public to disregard that rumour that is flying up and down that I have been picked by DSS. That is why I came on Live.
“You cannot carry my vehicle and park it in your compound, a motor that you cannot buy till you die. Then you think you want to use DSS or you want to use the Nigerian security agency to do your hatchet job.
“This is Nigeria, we are governed by laws. If you have anything against me, go and tender it anywhere. Let them invite me, I will go there. I have all the abilities to defend myself.”
- God’s Strength In You – Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional For 17th October 2021 October 17, 2021
- Catholic Daily Reading For Sunday 17th October 2021 Online October 17, 2021
- Be Bold About Him – Rhapsody of Realities Devotional For 17th October 2021 By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome October 17, 2021
- Your Gates Are Open – Streams of Joy Daily Devotional For 17th October 2021 By Pastor Jerry Eze October 17, 2021
- Deeper Life Search the Scripture For 17th October 2021 Lesson 1021 (Adult) October 17, 2021
- RCCG Sunday School TEACHERS Manual For 17th October 2021 October 17, 2021
- RCCG Sunday School STUDENTS Manual For 17th October 2021 – Lesson 7 October 17, 2021
- Today’s Open Heaven Devotional For 17th October 2021 – The Unchangeable Changer October 17, 2021
- Wealth Through Wisdom – Seeds of Destiny Daily Devotional 17 October 2021 – October 17, 2021
- Abuja Fans Surprise BBNaija’s Cross As They Welcome Him With Over 200 Power Bikes And Cars October 16, 2021
- FG Declares Public Holiday For Eid-ul-Mawlid Celebration October 16, 2021
- English Premier League Fixtures, Predictions, Results For 16 – 18 October 2021 October 16, 2021
- #EndSARS Anniversary: They Killed Innocent Souls And A Year Later, No One Has Been Punished For Those Heinous Crimes – Falz October 16, 2021
- Revealed! What Pastor Tunde Bakare Discussed With President Buhari During His Visit To Aso Villa October 16, 2021
- Kogi State Government Kicks, Demands Apology From EFCC Over frozen N20B October 16, 2021
- Bayelsa Youths Protests In Warrior Regalia As Oil Firm Allegedly Neglects Their Community (Photos) October 15, 2021
- Jubilation As Pasuma Welcomes First Grandchild (Photo) October 15, 2021
- Chiwetalu Agu Arrives AGN Office In Enugu After His Release Like A Hero (Video) October 15, 2021
- Pastor Tunde Bakare Visits Buhari In Aso Villa (Photos) October 15, 2021
- BBNaija S6: What Made Me Connect Easily With Whitemoney – Emmanuel Reveals October 15, 2021
Entertainment7 days ago
BBNaija S6: Ebuka Opens Up On Housemate Who Could Have Won BBNaija ‘Shine Ya Eye’ Edition
National news4 days ago
PHOTOS: HardCore Biafrans Defy Security Agents After Chiwetalu Agu’s Arrest, Wear IPOB Emblemed Materials
Entertainment7 days ago
BBNaija Angel Opens Up On The Male Housemate She Would Gladly Leave Her Boyfriend For
Faith6 days ago
Catholic Daily Mass Reading For 11th October 2021 Online
Entertainment4 days ago
How US Blogger, Gabby Petito Was Strangled To Death – Coroner Reports
Faith4 days ago
Lift Up Your Eyes – Streams of Joy Devotional For Wednesday 13th October 2021 By Pastor Jerry Eze
National news7 days ago
Why NUPENG Plans To Commence Strike Tomorow (Monday)
Faith6 days ago
The Problem Of Boredom – Billy Graham Daily Devotional For Monday 11th October 2021