Topic: Faith Talks
Scripture: We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak (2 Corinthians 4:13).
Rhapsody of Realities Friday 17 September 2021 Devotional Message:
What a beautiful and inspiring description we have in Hebrews 11 of those in faith’s hall of fame. The Bible says these men and women tamed and framed their worlds, their eras, by faith. Abel’s offering to God, for example, was an act of faith: “By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh” (Hebrews 11:4).
Abel wasn’t just carrying out some ceremony with his mouth shut, no! He said some things, such that even in death, his blood still speaks. What exactly was his confession? It most certainly would have been in sync with what the other patriarchs confessed. The Bible says they confessed that they were strangers in the world: “These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth” (Hebrews 11:13).
The key thing is that they spoke faith words. That helps us learn how they created and constructed their times. They talked their future; they said what was going to happen, and did all that they did, by faith. It’s the same spirit of faith at work in us today. We believe, and therefore speak.
Faith is the noun of believing; believing is a verb. Your faith is demonstrated in words that propel you to action. You can’t believe and be quiet. Even in the negative realm—the satanic realm—they use the same principle because it’s a spiritual principle. If they don’t say it, they know it’ll not happen.
Isn’t that what Jesus said in Mark 11:23? He said you shall have what you say: “For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.” Declare faith-filled words and rule your world.
The Word is living and active in me, inspiring faith in me to live my victorious life in Christ. I believe and therefore speak. I speak strength, victory, triumph, health and prosperity in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Proverbs 18:21; Matthew 12:35-37; 1 Peter 3:10
1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Galatians 3:1-14; Songs of Solomon 3-5
2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 23:13-25; 2 Samuel 7-8
Rhapsody of Realities By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome remains a life-guide with rich and impactful teachings from God’s Word. Millions of copies of Rhapsody of Realities, the best-selling daily devotional and Bible study guide have been distributed in 242 countries in 2010 languages of the world… and we’re still counting.
- God’s Strength In You – Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional For 17th October 2021 October 17, 2021
- Catholic Daily Reading For Sunday 17th October 2021 Online October 17, 2021
- Be Bold About Him – Rhapsody of Realities Devotional For 17th October 2021 By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome October 17, 2021
- Your Gates Are Open – Streams of Joy Daily Devotional For 17th October 2021 By Pastor Jerry Eze October 17, 2021
- Deeper Life Search the Scripture For 17th October 2021 Lesson 1021 (Adult) October 17, 2021
- RCCG Sunday School TEACHERS Manual For 17th October 2021 October 17, 2021
- RCCG Sunday School STUDENTS Manual For 17th October 2021 – Lesson 7 October 17, 2021
- Today’s Open Heaven Devotional For 17th October 2021 – The Unchangeable Changer October 17, 2021
- Wealth Through Wisdom – Seeds of Destiny Daily Devotional 17 October 2021 – October 17, 2021
- Abuja Fans Surprise BBNaija’s Cross As They Welcome Him With Over 200 Power Bikes And Cars October 16, 2021
- FG Declares Public Holiday For Eid-ul-Mawlid Celebration October 16, 2021
- English Premier League Fixtures, Predictions, Results For 16 – 18 October 2021 October 16, 2021
- #EndSARS Anniversary: They Killed Innocent Souls And A Year Later, No One Has Been Punished For Those Heinous Crimes – Falz October 16, 2021
- Revealed! What Pastor Tunde Bakare Discussed With President Buhari During His Visit To Aso Villa October 16, 2021
- Kogi State Government Kicks, Demands Apology From EFCC Over frozen N20B October 16, 2021
- Bayelsa Youths Protests In Warrior Regalia As Oil Firm Allegedly Neglects Their Community (Photos) October 15, 2021
- Jubilation As Pasuma Welcomes First Grandchild (Photo) October 15, 2021
- Chiwetalu Agu Arrives AGN Office In Enugu After His Release Like A Hero (Video) October 15, 2021
- Pastor Tunde Bakare Visits Buhari In Aso Villa (Photos) October 15, 2021
- BBNaija S6: What Made Me Connect Easily With Whitemoney – Emmanuel Reveals October 15, 2021
Entertainment7 days ago
BBNaija S6: Ebuka Opens Up On Housemate Who Could Have Won BBNaija ‘Shine Ya Eye’ Edition
National news4 days ago
PHOTOS: HardCore Biafrans Defy Security Agents After Chiwetalu Agu’s Arrest, Wear IPOB Emblemed Materials
Entertainment7 days ago
BBNaija Angel Opens Up On The Male Housemate She Would Gladly Leave Her Boyfriend For
Faith6 days ago
Catholic Daily Mass Reading For 11th October 2021 Online
Entertainment4 days ago
How US Blogger, Gabby Petito Was Strangled To Death – Coroner Reports
Faith4 days ago
Lift Up Your Eyes – Streams of Joy Devotional For Wednesday 13th October 2021 By Pastor Jerry Eze
National news7 days ago
Why NUPENG Plans To Commence Strike Tomorow (Monday)
Faith3 days ago
Quiet Inner Confidence – Joyce Meyer Devotional For 14th October 2021