Topic: Fearfully And Wonderfully Made!
Memorise: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26
Read: Genesis 1:24-31
- And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
- And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
- And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
- So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
- And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
- And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
- And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
- And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
RCCG Open Heaven 13 September 2021 Message
God decided to make man the chief of all His creation. This was in order to make the man overseer of all of creation. God decided to make man a small god – a similitude of Himself, to rule the earth on His behalf (John 10:34 ). Psalms 82:6 says we are gods. To be called a god is marvellous.
“And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattled, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.”
God created man in His own image, blessed the man and gave him dominion over the whole of creation. However, this was not without clear-cut instructions on how the man should exercise his dominion. It is unfortunate that the 21st century Church is guilty of exercising unlimited freedom acting as though Jesus Christ had saved us into lawlessness and unguided freedom. This is the reason human beings must live up to Gods expectation as gods to the rest of creation, according to Psalms 82:6 . Apostle Paul asked in Romans 6:1-2
“What shall we say? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?”
We must jealously guard our position in Gods creation and redemption. Our first parents lost it; we found it in Christ and so we must be careful not to take the grace of God for granted anymore. Jesus Christ restored us to this prestigious position and the Scripture confirms it thus:
“But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people, that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.”
“1 Peter 2:9”
The divine assessment of the whole of creation is:
“And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good….”
My prayer is that, in whatever way you may have fallen short of Gods perfection, may you be restored, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Find out those things in your life that have gone bad. Pray that God who redeemed you will restore those good things today, in Jesus name.
Bible in One Year
Luke 13:1-35 , Luke 14:1-35
WHAT A WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL DAY, DAY I WILL NEVER FORGET;Advertisements
- What a wonderful, wonderful day,
day I will never forget;
After I’d wandered in darkness away,
Jesus my Savior I met.
O what a tender, compassionate friend,
He met the need of my heart;
Shadows dispelling, with joy I am telling,
He made all the darkness depart.
Heaven came down and glory filled my soul,
(filled my soul)
When at the cross the Savior made me whole;
(made me whole)
My sins were washed away
and my night was turned to day,
Heaven came down and glory filled my soul!
- Born of the Spirit with life from above
into God’s family divine,
Justified fully thru Calvary’s love,
O what a standing is mine!
And the transaction so quickly was made,
when as a sinner I came,
Took of the offer, of grace He did proffer,
He saved me, O praise His dear name!
- Now I’ve a hope that will surely endure, after the passing of time; I have a future in heaven for sure, there in those mansions sublime. And it’s because of that wonderful day, when at the cross I believed; Riches eternal and blessings supernal, from His precious hand I received.
RCCG Open Heaven 13 September 2021 Guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries
- God’s Strength In You – Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional For 17th October 2021 October 17, 2021
- Catholic Daily Reading For Sunday 17th October 2021 Online October 17, 2021
- Be Bold About Him – Rhapsody of Realities Devotional For 17th October 2021 By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome October 17, 2021
- Your Gates Are Open – Streams of Joy Daily Devotional For 17th October 2021 By Pastor Jerry Eze October 17, 2021
- Deeper Life Search the Scripture For 17th October 2021 Lesson 1021 (Adult) October 17, 2021
- RCCG Sunday School TEACHERS Manual For 17th October 2021 October 17, 2021
- RCCG Sunday School STUDENTS Manual For 17th October 2021 – Lesson 7 October 17, 2021
- Today’s Open Heaven Devotional For 17th October 2021 – The Unchangeable Changer October 17, 2021
- Wealth Through Wisdom – Seeds of Destiny Daily Devotional 17 October 2021 – October 17, 2021
- Abuja Fans Surprise BBNaija’s Cross As They Welcome Him With Over 200 Power Bikes And Cars October 16, 2021
- FG Declares Public Holiday For Eid-ul-Mawlid Celebration October 16, 2021
- English Premier League Fixtures, Predictions, Results For 16 – 18 October 2021 October 16, 2021
- #EndSARS Anniversary: They Killed Innocent Souls And A Year Later, No One Has Been Punished For Those Heinous Crimes – Falz October 16, 2021
- Revealed! What Pastor Tunde Bakare Discussed With President Buhari During His Visit To Aso Villa October 16, 2021
- Kogi State Government Kicks, Demands Apology From EFCC Over frozen N20B October 16, 2021
- Bayelsa Youths Protests In Warrior Regalia As Oil Firm Allegedly Neglects Their Community (Photos) October 15, 2021
- Jubilation As Pasuma Welcomes First Grandchild (Photo) October 15, 2021
- Chiwetalu Agu Arrives AGN Office In Enugu After His Release Like A Hero (Video) October 15, 2021
- Pastor Tunde Bakare Visits Buhari In Aso Villa (Photos) October 15, 2021
- BBNaija S6: What Made Me Connect Easily With Whitemoney – Emmanuel Reveals October 15, 2021
Entertainment7 days ago
BBNaija S6: Ebuka Opens Up On Housemate Who Could Have Won BBNaija ‘Shine Ya Eye’ Edition
National news4 days ago
PHOTOS: HardCore Biafrans Defy Security Agents After Chiwetalu Agu’s Arrest, Wear IPOB Emblemed Materials
Entertainment7 days ago
BBNaija Angel Opens Up On The Male Housemate She Would Gladly Leave Her Boyfriend For
Faith4 days ago
Lift Up Your Eyes – Streams of Joy Devotional For Wednesday 13th October 2021 By Pastor Jerry Eze
Faith6 days ago
Catholic Daily Mass Reading For 11th October 2021 Online
National news7 days ago
Why NUPENG Plans To Commence Strike Tomorow (Monday)
Entertainment4 days ago
How US Blogger, Gabby Petito Was Strangled To Death – Coroner Reports
Faith6 days ago
The Problem Of Boredom – Billy Graham Daily Devotional For Monday 11th October 2021