Popular reality television show star, Kim Kardashian, has taken to social media to celebrate her estranged husband, Kanye West, on the occasion of his birthday.
Kardashian, via her verified Instagram account, posted a picture of herself with Kanye and their children.
She took to the caption section of the post and wrote, “Happy Birthday. Love U for Life!”
The pair had gotten married in May 2014 in an extravagant ceremony held in Italy.
However, in February this year, Kardashian filed for divorce from West after six and half years of marriage.
She cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for their breakup, adding that she was seeking joint custody of the children.
Her court filing, which did not indicate a separation date, stated that the couple had a prenuptial agreement that would determine how their assets will be divided.
Though their union was the first for West, it was the third for Kardashian.
While the union was not long, it outlasted the predictions of many cynics who thought doom was inevitable, given the two oversized personalities — West’s well-known volatility and the fact that Kardashian’s previous marriage to former NBA player, Kris Humphries, was fleetingly brief.
Kardashian first got married in 2000 to music producer, Damon Thomas, at the age of 19. The union lasted until 2004.
In 2011, she married Humphries in a heavily hyped wedding that was televised in a two-part special on the reality tv show, ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’.
She filed for divorce less than three months later, though was still legally married in 2012 when she and West became a couple, and she became pregnant.
Kardashian, in the penultimate episode of ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’, broke down in tears, stating that she feels like a failure and loser due to the collapse of her third marriage with West.
“I feel like a failure, that it’s a third (expletive) marriage,” Kim says. “Yeah, I feel like a loser, but I can’t even think about that. I want to be happy.”
However, she praises her now-estranged husband, describing him as “an amazing dad” and hopes he finds a partner who could more easily cater to his desires.
- Tears And Tributes As Lagos Council Boss Is Laid To Rest June 23, 2021
- Nigerians Reacts As Petrol Cost Hits N256, Subsidy N150b June 23, 2021
- Herdsmen: ‘Shun Northern Cattle For Local Cows’ -Nollywood Legend, Pete Edochie Urges Igbo People June 23, 2021
- N7.1bn Fraud: Court Fixes Date For Orji Uzor Kalu’s Retrial June 23, 2021
- ‘I Am In Pains’ – Harrysong Cries Out After Finding Out A ‘Single Mum Of 2’ He Was Sending Money To Is Actually A Very Ugly Man June 23, 2021
- US Actress, Angelina Jolie Visits Burkina Faso Refugee Camp June 23, 2021
- Akwa Ibom Sets Up Committee To Investigate Expulsion Of Student Who Allegedly Insulted Governor On Facebook June 23, 2021
- Exposed! Police Inspector In Soup For Allegedly Gunrunning And Renting Riffles To Notorious Criminals In Cross River State June 23, 2021
- Insecurity: How University Of Jos Hired Local Hunters To Protect Campus And Hostels June 23, 2021
- “A Goat Is Better Than A Man Who Beats His Wife” – Apostle Suleman Blows Hot June 23, 2021
- “Your Well Don Too Deep” – Bobrisky Berates Ka3na After She Opened Up About Her S3xual Encounter With Praise June 23, 2021
- #BBNaijaReunion: See How Praise Reacted After Ka3na Accused Him Of ‘Lasting Five Seconds In Bed’ June 23, 2021
- #BBNaijaReunion: “He Lasted Only 5 seconds” – Ka3na Opens Up On Sexual Encounter With Praise (Video) June 23, 2021
- Drama As Police Protects Coca-Cola Truck After It Crushes 3 To Death In Ibadan June 23, 2021
- Umahi’s Commissioner Dies, Driver Unconscious, Governor Declares Holiday, Prayer June 23, 2021
- TREM Daily Devotional For 23rd June 2021 By Dr. Mike Okonkwo – You Have Been Discharged and Acquitted With No Appeal June 23, 2021
- Catholic Daily Mass Reading For 23rd June 2021 Online June 23, 2021
- True Worship Of God – Anglican Daily Fountain For 23rd June 2021 June 23, 2021
- Scripture Union Daily Guide For 23rd June 2021 – God’s Judgement Dramatized June 23, 2021
- Joseph Prince Devotional For 23rd June 2021 – You Are Accepted In The Beloved June 23, 2021
Health5 days ago
WHO: Women Of Childbearing Age Should Be Banned From Drinking Alcohol
Entertainment7 days ago
How Miss Africa Russia Representative From Nigeria Stormed Stage With Blood-stained Nigerian Flag (Video)
National news7 days ago
Buhari To Visit Borno On Thursday
Entertainment5 days ago
Tope Alabi Begs Adeyinka Alaseyori for Forgiveness, Says “I Am Not A Perfect Person”
National news6 days ago
Sleepy Buhari Making Corruption Run Rampant In Nigeria – American Economist, Steve Hanke
Faith7 days ago
Our Daily Bread Devotional Message For 17th June 2021 – The Way of Faith
National news6 days ago
BREAKING: Fresh Xenophobic Protests In South Africa As Violent Groups Threaten Bloodshed On Nigerians, Others
Metro5 days ago
Kwara: Angry Youths Allegedly Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station