Gospel singer Tope Alabi has apologized following a rift with fellow singer, Adeyinka Alaseyori.
It all started when Alabi criticized the gospel song, Oniduro mi by Alaseyori.
The video of the Alabi criticising her colleague Adeyinka Alaseyori over her popular hit song titled ‘Oniduro Mi eseun o’ made fans to lambast her.
According to Tope in the video, God isn’t her guarantor because He’s more than a guarantor.
This earned the ‘Angeli mi’ crooner lots of bashing, dragging and criticisms from social media users.
Reacting to the backlash she got, Alabi said she’s not perfect and apologized.
“Let Me Acknowledge That My Mistake Was That I Externalized A Personal Message In Public and I am Awfully Sorry For Doing That”.
Initially, I didn’t want to delve into the controversy over the gospel hit song, “Oniduro,” because I have intervened behind the scenes in concert with other stakeholders in gospel music ministry. However, I discovered that online media would not allow the dust to settle calmly.
I want to state that Tope Alabi, Adeyinka Adesioye a.k.a Alaseyori and Tolu Adelegan are all members of the same family of God and they belong to the same calling – singing ministry.
“Adeyinka is my daughter in ministry. Her Pastor asked me to pray for her because she took after me, which I did wholeheartedly.
Envy who? Never!
I love the girl so much.
She can confirm to you, sir, that we relate so well. God has given each of us the grace to go as far as His enablement could carry us. The atmosphere is wide enough for everyone to stretch her wings of gift without disturbing one another.”
“…..I’m not a perfect person yet, I’m still a work in progress in the hands of God. I want people to see me as a mere mortal with my own weaknesses, human frailties and as a learner in the limitless knowledge of God.
I am who I am today only by the mercy of God and the support of millions of gospel music lovers. I have no support base elsewhere outside the awesome Nigerians who feel uncomfortable with my statement.
I see the depth of anger as the measure of their love, admiration and solid support for me and for all of us in the singing ministry.
“Let me acknowledge that my mistake was that I externalised a personal message in public; and I’m awfully sorry for doing that.
What a creative people we are. Nigerians are awesome minds who will fashion out tension relieving stuff from every situation.
…I appreciate them all. The Bible says in Hebrew 12: 14 that we should pursue peace with everybody and holiness, those are the conditions for us to see God. This is the acceptable path for all of us to follow……”
- Abuja: Business Owners Cries Out Bitterly As FCTA Demands Payment For Using Generators August 5, 2021
- Nigerians React Seriously As Buhari’s Daughter-in-law Wears Transparent Dress In Extravagant Bridal Shower August 5, 2021
- The Believer’s Highest Honor – In Touch Daily Devotional For 5th August 2021 By Dr. Charles Stanley August 5, 2021
- This Church That Was Given Quit Notice – Our Daily Manna ODM Devotional For 5th August 2021 By Bishop Dr. Chris Kwakpovwe August 5, 2021
- Greatness – Our Daily Bread Devotional Message For 5th August 2021 August 5, 2021
- Joseph Prince Devotional For 5th August 2021 – The Great Disarmament August 5, 2021
- DCLM Daily Manna For 5th August 2021 Deeper Devotional By Pastor W.F Kumuyi – Don’t Wreck Your Ministry! August 5, 2021
- MFM Daily Devotional For 5th August 2021 Mountain By Dr. D.K Olukoya – The Peril Of A Wrong Location August 5, 2021
- TREM Daily Devotional Message For 5th August 2021 By Bishop Mike Okonkwo – Rejoice In The Lord August 5, 2021
- God is Right on Time – Omega Fire Devotional For 5th August 2021 Rhema for Living Daily Devotional Message August 5, 2021
- Prayer Points For Today’s Open Heaven 5th August 2021 – Be Thou Perfect August 5, 2021
- RCCG Open Heaven Devotional Message For 5th August 2021 By Pastor E A Adeboye – Be Thou Perfect August 5, 2021
- Seeds of Destiny Devotional Message For 5th August 2021 By Dr. Paul Enenche -The Curse: Consequence of Evil Doing August 5, 2021
- Unprecedented Portions – Streams of Joy Daily Devotional For 5th August 2021 By Pastor Jerry Eze August 5, 2021
- Rhapsody of Realities Devotional Message For 5th August 2021 By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome – Align Yourself With God’s Vision August 5, 2021
- Watch and Pray – Kenneth Copeland Devotional For 5th August 2021 From Faith To Faith Daily Devotional August 5, 2021
- Catholic Daily Mass Reading For Thursday 5th August 2021 August 5, 2021
- Stop Breastfeeding Your Husbands, Breast Milk Is For Babies – Commissioner For Gender Affairs Advice Women August 4, 2021
- Evans: ‘I’m Not A Kidnapper, I’m A Legitimate Businessman’ August 4, 2021
- I’m Homeless, Living Out In My Car, Dr. Dre’s Eldest Daughter Reveals (photos) August 4, 2021
Entertainment7 days ago
Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Police Chief, Abba Kyari With $1.1million Deal
Metro6 days ago
Tension In Delta As Farmers Flee, Others Missing As Herdsmen Invade Farms
National news6 days ago
Hushpuppi: IGP Orders Investigation Of FBI’s Fraud Allegations Against Kyari
Faith6 days ago
Joseph Prince Devotional For 30th July 2021 – Abba Father
National news7 days ago
COVID-19: US To Ship 10 Million Doses Of Vaccines To Nigeria, South Africa
Metro6 days ago
Ogun: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three iPhones, Women Underwear
News7 days ago
Hushpuppi: US Court Orders FBI To Arrest Abba Kyari Over Fraud Investigations
National news6 days ago
You Can’t Succeed Above Your Educational Qualification –Buhari (Video)