Dr. Kayode Ajulo, a legal practitioner, has urged that the wish of the founder of The Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, popularly known as Prophet TB Joshua should be respected.
Ajulo, who spoke to Vanguard, explained that the deceased’s wish was to spend the later days of his life to transform Akoko land where he had planned to retire as a Guru while still touching the lives of millions around the world.
He warned that if this advice is turned down and he is made to rest in a foreign land, he would turn in his grave.
He disclosed that his advice was based on the first-hand knowledge he had of the love that Pastor T. B. Joshua always had for the poor everywhere in the world.
“Joshua deserved a peaceful rest at home in Akoko land and in Arigidi Akoko of Ondo State to be precise because. He loved Akokoland wholeheartedly, he always wanted the best for them.
“We had many reasons and fora where we met and held discussions about poverty alleviation and I can reveal to you today that virtually all our discussion were about the Akoko land particularly, then we sometimes mentioned how life could be better for the people living in Ondo State, especially when we were to review the happenings in the country generally.
“I still keep wondering why we have been opportune to discuss over many years and not a time have we ever discussed the issue of religion. I want to urge his immediate family and especially those saddled with the responsibility of planning his funeral programme to consider his passion for his roots and make sure that his body be returned to Akoko land, and Arigidi Akoko to be precise, or else TB Joshua will be turning in his grave in Lagos or any other place he is laid to rest until he is taken back home.
“He desired to spend the rest of his life in Akokoland, precisely Arigidi, he shared his dream of a big internationally acclaimed university where he’ll reside as a guru.”
SaharaReporters had reported that the traditional ruler of Arigidi Akoko, Oba Yisa Olanipekun, also said the remains of the cleric should be buried in his hometown, Arigidi Akoko, in Ondo State.
The monarch on Monday explained that other clerics including Prophet Moses Orimolade were buried in his Ikare hometown. He stressed that Prophet TB Joshua is treasured in his hometown and that he must be buried in Arigidi Akoko.
“My greatest regret is that TB Joshua could not complete the university project in Arigidi,” the king said.
“He would bring rice to the people whenever we requested. He hated to see people go hungry. He was instrumental to the electrification of many communities in Akoko land after years of darkness,” he added.
- Tears And Tributes As Lagos Council Boss Is Laid To Rest June 23, 2021
- Nigerians Reacts As Petrol Cost Hits N256, Subsidy N150b June 23, 2021
- Herdsmen: ‘Shun Northern Cattle For Local Cows’ -Nollywood Legend, Pete Edochie Urges Igbo People June 23, 2021
- N7.1bn Fraud: Court Fixes Date For Orji Uzor Kalu’s Retrial June 23, 2021
- ‘I Am In Pains’ – Harrysong Cries Out After Finding Out A ‘Single Mum Of 2’ He Was Sending Money To Is Actually A Very Ugly Man June 23, 2021
- US Actress, Angelina Jolie Visits Burkina Faso Refugee Camp June 23, 2021
- Akwa Ibom Sets Up Committee To Investigate Expulsion Of Student Who Allegedly Insulted Governor On Facebook June 23, 2021
- Exposed! Police Inspector In Soup For Allegedly Gunrunning And Renting Riffles To Notorious Criminals In Cross River State June 23, 2021
- Insecurity: How University Of Jos Hired Local Hunters To Protect Campus And Hostels June 23, 2021
- “A Goat Is Better Than A Man Who Beats His Wife” – Apostle Suleman Blows Hot June 23, 2021
- “Your Well Don Too Deep” – Bobrisky Berates Ka3na After She Opened Up About Her S3xual Encounter With Praise June 23, 2021
- #BBNaijaReunion: See How Praise Reacted After Ka3na Accused Him Of ‘Lasting Five Seconds In Bed’ June 23, 2021
- #BBNaijaReunion: “He Lasted Only 5 seconds” – Ka3na Opens Up On Sexual Encounter With Praise (Video) June 23, 2021
- Drama As Police Protects Coca-Cola Truck After It Crushes 3 To Death In Ibadan June 23, 2021
- Umahi’s Commissioner Dies, Driver Unconscious, Governor Declares Holiday, Prayer June 23, 2021
- TREM Daily Devotional For 23rd June 2021 By Dr. Mike Okonkwo – You Have Been Discharged and Acquitted With No Appeal June 23, 2021
- Catholic Daily Mass Reading For 23rd June 2021 Online June 23, 2021
- True Worship Of God – Anglican Daily Fountain For 23rd June 2021 June 23, 2021
- Scripture Union Daily Guide For 23rd June 2021 – God’s Judgement Dramatized June 23, 2021
- Joseph Prince Devotional For 23rd June 2021 – You Are Accepted In The Beloved June 23, 2021
Entertainment7 days ago
How Miss Africa Russia Representative From Nigeria Stormed Stage With Blood-stained Nigerian Flag (Video)
Health5 days ago
WHO: Women Of Childbearing Age Should Be Banned From Drinking Alcohol
National news7 days ago
Buhari To Visit Borno On Thursday
Entertainment5 days ago
Tope Alabi Begs Adeyinka Alaseyori for Forgiveness, Says “I Am Not A Perfect Person”
National news6 days ago
Sleepy Buhari Making Corruption Run Rampant In Nigeria – American Economist, Steve Hanke
Faith7 days ago
Our Daily Bread Devotional Message For 17th June 2021 – The Way of Faith
National news6 days ago
BREAKING: Fresh Xenophobic Protests In South Africa As Violent Groups Threaten Bloodshed On Nigerians, Others
Entertainment7 days ago
Sexual Assault: Baba Ijesha Denied Bail, Case Transferred To High Court